Dr. Sonick projects in a widescreen format 3:1 ratio.
- One-piece seamless screen, largest that fits in the room.
- LCD Projector with 7,700 Lumens or more; 1600 x 1200 resolution. Projector should be positioned in a way that image is in the middle of screen and fills entire screen.
- HDMI or VGA cable connects to projector to PC at the lectern, stereo audio input (mini) from speaker’s laptop to sound system.
- One wireless lavalier microphone.
- Lectern should have laser pointer, bar stool and flip chart with easel.