Advanced Surgical Cadaver Hands-On Workshop – Zimmer Biomet Institute – Warsaw, Indiana
November 3 @ 8:00 am - November 4 @ 5:00 pm
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: This two-day program is designed for clinicians who are actively placing implants and would like to enhance their surgical skills in performing esthetic implant procedures, particularly with regard to regenerative and immediate implant protocols. The program will begin with a didactic portion followed by hands-on exercises in the cadaver lab, providing participants with an opportunity to expand their knowledge and refine their surgical skills.
PROGRAM OBJECTIVES: At the completion of the program, participants should be able to:
• Understand the latest guidelines for implant placement in the esthetic zone
• Perform soft-tissue grafting procedures and various suturing techniques
• Describe the latest techniques in socket grafting including “dual-zone” grafting
• Understand the steps associated with sinus procedures (sinus and socket)
• Perform localized ridge augmentation
• Understand immediate implant loading and provisional restorations.